Delivery Policy Standard Recorded Delivery (3-5 Working Days) £3.99
• Please try to place your order before 3:00p.m. to ensure that we can get it dispatched that day. Delivery takes 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Our Standard Delivery is recorded and you will receive a tracking code so that you can track your parcel. • We cannot specify a particular delivery time within the 8am-5pm window.
• During sales or other busy periods, dispatches may take longer. If you have not received your delivery within five working days of the date of dispatch, please contact our Customer Services department.
Express Delivery Monday- Friday except bank holidays (UK Only) £6.99
• Available for orders placed before 13:00 Monday- Thursday.
• Dispatched the same day to arrive within 1-2 working days.
• We cannot specify a particular delivery time or guarantee that your order will arrive the next day within the 8am-3pm window.
• Standard Delivery only - approximately 8-14 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country o country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
• Standard Delivery only- approximately 8-14 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. International £9.95 Additional
• All deliveries must be signed for.
• If you are not available to receive the parcel the parcel driver will leave a card with the details of how to collect your parcel from the depot, or how to arrange for a re-delivery.
• Please note, we are unable to change a residential delivery address to another delivery address once the order has been dispatch
We promise to refund any item you are not happy with providing you return the item to us in its original condition within 14 working days of the delivery receipt. All tags must still be attached- we have the right to refuse a refund if not.
We will consider the overall condition of the product returned prior to making a refund and any relevant product packaging should be present as well as the item being in a re-saleable condition.
We regret that we are unable to accept returns of jewellery for piercings or briefs for hygiene reasons unless defective in quality, description or performance.
Please be advised all refunds can take up to 1 – 2 weeks to process
Ruby Room | 14 Chelmsford Road | London | E18 2PL
1. Please package up the unwanted item(s) in the original condition with labels still attached.
2. Fill out the returns note that would of been included within the original parcel and pop it into the parcel your returning back to us. Please make sure all sections have been filled out as without these details we may not be able to process your refund. We will refund you for the returned items as per our standard policy.
3. Please label your parcel with the address that you can find on the back of the original packaging or below and post back to us. We are not responsible for your returns so we would suggest either using Recorded Delivery where you will be provided with a tracking code or request that the clerk provides you with a proof of posting. Retain the proof of posting until you receive a refund. We suggest turning the original parcel bag inside out and seal opening.
4.You will receive a confirmation email when your refund has been processed.
5. Address: Ruby Room | 14 Chelmsford Road | London | E18 2PL